Send your resume to the career center.
You may use the form below to send your resume to the Potomac Career Center to get started.
How to make a free resume on Microsoft Word
- Open Microsoft Word
- Go to File and select “new”
- Pick a template and press create
- Write your name and contact information at the top.
- Write a convincing introduction.
- Summarize your work experience.
- Add your education history.
- List your relevant job skills.
- Include career accomplishments and awards at the bottom.
Once you complete your resume save it and upload it below.
In the message or comment area please include: The degree you are graduating with and when you are graduating.
** Under resources, please review “resume writing” if you need tips on how to create your resume.